FINANCING OF ORGANISED CRIME
Contents (Chapters in PDF):
Table of contents
Understanding criminal finances policy and methodological framework
1. Cocaine trafficking in the EU: commonalities in financing
2. Illicit tobacco trade in the EU: the finances of a fragmented business
3. Organised VAT fraud in the EU: mixing the money flows
4. National criminal markets and finances: cocaine trafficking
5. National criminal markets and finances: illicit tobacco trade
6. National criminal markets and finances: VAT fraud
Policy responses and implications
Annex: List of interviewees
Send a link
© Center for the Study of Democracy.
The web page you are trying to reach is no longer updated and has been archived.
To visit us,
please click here.